VIGEGO is a large Stated Corporation with nation-wide range of activities, organised and operating in mining, processing, purchasing, selling and importing of gems and gold as a large ecomomic group according with the Decision No 633/TTg dated 4th Oct 1995 of the Prime Minister of Vietnam.
C.I.T.A is a Spanish company specialised in engineering and advanced technologies for mining and gemmology established in Madrid, Spain, on 25 July 1996, with Spanish Tax Identification B-81499345
During the visit of C.I.T.A Representative to Vietnam from 10 Nov. to 14 Nov. 1998, the C.I.T.A Representative has visited and worked with Senior Management of VIGEGO and visited the Tan Huong mine of Yen Bai province.
The two parties have discussed and come to an agreement to sign the Memorandum with the following terms:
1. VIGEGO and C.I.T.A will enter into a long term program, where C.I.T.A will work closely with VIGECO to market, promote and sell Vietnamese ruby in Europe and Latin America.
2. VIGECO would like to work with C.I.T.A to call for cooperation, invesment and trade from Spanish companies with VIGEGO in transferring technologies, processing gemstone and making jewellery in Vietnam in order to market Vietnam gemstones and jewellery to Spain and Europe.
3. C.I.T.A would work with VIGEGO to organize gemtour from Spain to Vietnam to promote Vietnam gemstone in Spain and Europe
4. C.I.T.A will structure relationship in Europe and Latin America neccessary to begin a marketing initiative. This would include but not be limited to relationship with whole seller, retainer, jewellers, engineering companies, research and development institutes, exhibitors and advertising agencies, museums, mineral markets, geologist, gemmologist.
5. C.I.T.A would like to have preferable condition to buy Vietnam gemstone to market in Europe.
6. VIGECO would like to work with C.I.T.A to seek the financial assistance from European Community for the above mentioned aims.
The two parties agree to keep on relationship in order to implement the terms stated in this Memorandum and develop the next steps in specific programs and contracts.
This Memorandum is effective from the date of signing and will be terminated or replaced by/with the two parties mutual agreement.
This Memorandum is settled in 4 copies in English and Vietnamese, both
copies have the same meaning and each party keep 2 copies in English and
2 copies in Vietnamese.
Thanks to the staff of T & A and his General Manager, Mr. Nguyen Thanh Son, the agreement VIGEGO-C.I.T.A was reached in a record time.
T & A and C.I.T.A now are partners in more co-operation business. The staff of both organizations is a international team for European-Latin America business with Vietnam-United States.
|Miguel Angel Gallardo Ortiz, Mining
Engineer (UPM), Criminologist (UCM) and Expert Witness
Cooperación Internacional en Tecnologías Avanzadas (C.I.T.A.) SL
en Internet http://www.cita.es
Apartado Postal (P.O. Box) 17083, 28080 Madrid, España (Spain)
Tel.: (+34) 91 474 38 09, Modem/Fax: 91 473 81 97,